The ACTL Summer School 2018 will offer three advanced courses and three introductory courses in syntax, semantics and phonology.
So far, the following lecturers have confirmed their participation:
- Advanced Syntax: Susi Wurmbrand (UConn)
- Introductory Syntax: Michelle Sheehan (Anglia Ruskin)
- Advanced Semantics: Gennaro Chierchia (Harvard)
- Introductory Semantics: Patrick D. Elliott (ZAS)
- Advanced Phonology: Yuni Kim (Essex)
- Introductory Phonology: Adam J. Chong (QUML) & Jamie White (UCL)
More information will be added here soon!