The titles and descriptions of the six exciting courses are now available on the Summer School page.
- Cross-clausal A-dependencies by Susi Wurmbrand (University of Connecticut, University of Vienna)
- Topics in the semantics of pronouns: crossover phenomenaby Gennaro Chierchia (Harvard)
- Contextual Information in Phonology by Yuni Kim (Essex)
- Where movement fails: minimalist perspectives on island effects by Michelle Sheehan (Anglia Ruskin)
- Introduction to Dynamic Semantics by Patrick D. Elliott (ZAS)
- Introduction to constraint-based phonology by Adam J. Chong(QUML)